Michael V Lewis talks about the life like 3d experience with RealD. View more videos of Michael on his youtube channel.
Use this hostgator coupon code to get 1 cent hosting your first month.
This video goes into a shopify instagram strategy you can use to market your store.
What’s Web Design?
Design refers to a process of collecting different ideas, and aesthetically organizing and implementing them, guided by definite principles for a particular purpose.
Web design follows a similar process of creation, with the objective of presenting the content on the electronic web pages which the end users can access through the internet with the assistance of a web browser.
Elements of Web Design
Web design uses most of the same primary visual elements as all kinds of design such as:
1. Color -The choice of colors depends on the clientele and purpose; it could be basic black-and-white to multi-colored design, conveying the personality of an individual or the brand of an organization, using web-safe colors.
2. Layout -This is the way the text graphics and ads are arranged. In the web world, the main goal is to assist the user to find the essential information they seek at a glance. This includes maintaining the consistency, balance, and integrity of the design.
3. Graphics -Graphics can include photos, logos, icons or clip art, all of which boost the web design. For user friendliness, these should be placed properly, working with the color and content of web page, while not making it very congested or slow to load.
4. Content – design and content can work together to boost the message of the website through text and visuals. Written text should always be useful and relevant, so as not to confuse the users and to offer them what they need. They will remain on your site.
Content should be optimized for the search engines and be of the proper length, incorporating the relevant keywords.
5. Fonts -The use of different fonts can boost a website design. Many web browsers can only read a specific number of fonts, called ��web-safe fonts,’ so your designer will work within this broadly accepted group.
Creating User-Friendly Web Design For Online Businesses
Besides the fundamental elements of web design which make a site gorgeous and visually compelling, a website should also always consider the end-user. User-friendliness can be achieved by considering the following essential factors.
1. Multimedia -Relevant audio and video stimuli in the design can assist users to get the information, creating understanding in a quick and easy manner. This can encourage potential customers to spend more time on the website.
2. Navigation -Site menus, architecture, and other navigation tools in web design must be developed with consideration of how clients search and browse. The goal is to assist users to move around your business site with ease, efficiently finding the essential information they need.
3. Compatibility -Design the web page, to perform very well on various operating systems and browsers, to increase its viewing.
4. Interactive -Increase active-user involvement and participation, by adding opinion polls and comment boxes in the design. Convert users from visitors to customers with email forms and even newsletter sign-ups.
5. Technology -Advancements in technology offer designers the freedom to add innovation and movement, allowing for the web design that’s always new, dynamic and professional.
Why SEO Is So Important For Businesses Online
The digital landscape has changed dramatically over the previous few years, but SEO remains an important and effective marketing strategy. SEO has become largely adopted as an online marketing strategy due to its effectiveness. While the numerous benefits of SEO for online businesses, here are the top 3.
1. Brand Awareness
Since top rankings result in substantial impressions, having your website in the top positions on result pages translates to more exposure for your web page.
2. Increased Traffic
Top positions on all search engine result pages usually receive most of the clicks and impressions, therefore ranking in these top positions can cause significant traffic rise for your website.
3. Cost effectiveness
SEO is one of the cost-effective marketing strategies since it targets users who’re actively looking for your products or services online. The inbound nature of SEO assists online businesses save money as opposed to the outbound strategies such as cold-calling.
Can’t afford to get your website designed professionally? Learn how to sell on ebay from this video to earn some extra money!